Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday: Goal Surpassed

A part of me thinks my scale must be manipulating numbers. It must be broken.


Let's bounce back to last week...



236 pounds to 229.6 in 7 days. That's 6.4 pounds in a week. My goal was 234. Not the recommended "healthy" weight loss, but I just changed my diet & little things. I've went back to the gym - 2 times so far this week. I take the stairs as often as I can, down more than up right now. Fresh fruit for breakfast, haven't ate breakfast since I was in grade school. Fresh fruit for snack. Chicken for dinner. I drink water now. It's make your own salad at work everyday for lunch. I hope I don't tire of it. I used to eat fast food 5-6 times a week, drink half a case of pop or more in a day.. I was once up to 3 litres of Pepsi a day & little to no exercise a day. Horrible, ain't it? & trying hard not to eat 2-3 hours before bed. It didn't happen tonight.

Stay tuned for some Pyrex finds!

11 comments:

  1. Way to go! I also had a big weight loss recently. It is all about finding a diet and exercise regimen that works for you so you can keep it up. There's no magic secret that works for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Now go out and get some celebratory new clothes :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! That has got to be a great motivator for your. Whatever you're doing is obviously working so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl! i havent struggled with my weight until this past year. but can tell you that when i was eating fast food, thats when the weight came on the quickest. since yard sale season is upon us, i am going to have to start packing lunches and snacks for when i am out and about so i dont get back in that bad fast food habit. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the weight loss! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody!

    Rachael - I'm a guy! Packing lunches will be the best for yard sale season - good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I've been struggling with a winter weight gain myself and just started back to running again about a week ago. Nightime eating is my BIGGEST hurdle to overcome. Nothing better than sitting in bed watching Diners, Drive Ins and Dives on Food Network and having a snack, it's awful!

    Best wishes for continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only receive gourmet meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to help promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu in advance and decide on the meals you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your home.

    TRY IT NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete