Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kid tested, mother approved.


today is t-shirt tuesday. i am without a model, so Google with have to do the trick. the model is kickin' it back in Ohio of all places. bringing home that cherry coke. i can almost taste it. maybe some kix?

This shirt is by Akomplice, picked it up quite used at Value Village a little while ago; never blogged about it though. I think it was $2.99. The wear on the shirt made me think it was older than it is, had thought maybe it was early '90s when skater stuff was neater..

kid tested, mother approved.

If you don't remember, Kix is a cereal. Quite a neat shirt, if you ask me. Here are some Kix commercials. I hope you get a kick out of them.




p.s. i meant to have the font bigger in this post.. but sometimes i can't get blogger to do what i want. it makes me feel so jennifer aniston. so deal with it. just don't "kick" me when i'm down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment