Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Broken dreams..



I feel like crap. I am extremely upset after breaking one of the bowls I purchased today. I got so stoked about the bowls, they were cheap, pristine condition & they end up with one broken & one chipped. Why does this constantly happen to me with things that I get stoked about? It's really upsetting. I don't even feel like blogging about the price or anything else. I want to go to bed & never get up again.

I tripped over it. They were on the floor still wrapped up in the bed.. not tripped, but stepped right on it. I'm lucky I didn't break something, my leg still feels a bit off & I bent my toe a way it isn't meant to go. The set, which is no more, cost me $1.99 for the 2 small bowls & 2.99 for the large bowl. I also bought 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson on vinyl & Madonna vinyl as well. These were from Goodwill, same with the bowls, & the vinyl was $1 each.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly why I like to buy everything secondhand--so that if I break something I don't have to worry about it! You'll find more bowls. Far worse if you had broken a bone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I almost smacked my head against the granite counter top, lol. Would have been bad.

    ReplyDelete